- Make future plans topic of ongoing discussion.
- Promise to keep seniors involved in decisions.
- Present housing options with positive language and tone.
- Recognize why seniors want to stay at home.
Samantha Taylor is a Licensed Graduate Social Worker in the District of Columbia. She is also a certified Assisted Living Manager and Certified Dementia Practitioner. She is a graduate from Bowie State University and Salisbury University. She has been in the long-term care field for years but has been working in DC for 3 years. Having been a Social Worker, she understands human behavior and the dynamics of families as it relates to any significant changes to include transitions to long term care.
In her personal life she enjoys teaching on the collegiate level for undergraduate social work. Her passion is to teach on the subject of human behavior and the social environments. Family values are very important to Samantha. Samantha is a proud aunt of 7 nieces and nephews and she enjoys watching them learn and grow.
Samantha’s moto that she lives by is “Teamwork makes the dream work,” because she believes that we cannot accomplish our goals on our own, but with a support system that will help us to thrive.
Forest Hills is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting:
- When: Thursday, December 3, 2020
- Seminar Time: 12:30 pm – 1:00 pm
- Please access the Zoom Meeting using the link below to join this free seminar:
- Location: This is a Zoom meeting.
You can join this meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Join Zoom Meeting
- Meeting ID: 965 4116 5304
- Passcode: mockpwd